As a process engineer at Prove Engineering, you will work on site on challenging engineering projects in
the chemical, food and life sciences industries. Your scope ranges from conceptual engineering to commissioning
and everything in between. The opportunity is given to work with a variety of processes for different
internationally operating clients, allowing you to broaden your engineering horizon and to develop
your project management skills in the best way possible.
Examples of projects include;
- Plant design of a purification process for high end nutraceuticals
- Expansion of existing tank farms
- Process engineering of various food ingredient manufacture unit operations
- Managing the installation of bespoke powder or liquid filling lines
- Managing the design, engineering and installation of food manufacture processes
A key aspect of this is that you directly see the result of your effort and that you work in an environment
where you can make a difference in line with the philosophy of Prove Engineering. Not only will you see
the results of your work, Prove Engineering provides a working environment characterised by a high degree
of freedom and independence that stimulates personal growth via tailor made training and education
opportunities combined with challenging and versatile engineering projects at the forefront of technology.
Who are we looking for?
Are you interested to contribute to the success of an ambitious process engineering firm? For this position,
we would like to get in touch with all-round process engineering professionals that recognise themselves
in this description:
- Academic or higher vocational degree (Bsc or Msc) in chemical engineering or related.
- Customer focus and entrepreneurial attitude.
- You feel comfortable to work in a production environment and enjoy interacting with the people on
the work floor.
- You have a practical hands-on attitude and are keen to develop solutions that work.
- You possess proven project management skills.
- Someone who looks for a working environment that is characterised by a high degree of freedom, autonomy
- Socially engaged and well developed communicative skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally to execute challenging projects on site.
- Ambition to contribute to the success of Prove Engineering and to your own success.
- Languages; English. Command of the Dutch language is highly preferred.
- Permission to work in the EU (EU resident or in possession of a valid working permit).
Interested & Apply?
Great to hear that you are interested in this opportunity. Of course; we welcome your application consisting
of a recent resume and tailored motivation letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the application
button below. In case you would like to know more about the position; you are welcome to contact
Chemploy via +31(0) 46-206 0008. You may ask for mr Gijs van der Zanden. He is happy to answer all your